Applying to the Program
The Winston-Salem Fellows Program is an exciting, dynamic, intensely practical ten-month experience designed to equip recent college grads to successfully bridge the transition from college to career by preparing them to live seamless lives of faith.
This application* is our chance to tell you what we are all about, and your chance to do the same for us! We hope that it will be a mutually affirming process.
Once finished. Email the completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org in a file that has your name on it!
We are currently accepting applications for our 2018-19 class. Spaces are filling, so don't wait!
What you can expect:
- Upon sending us your application, you will be notified within 48 hours that we have received it.
- We will carefully read through the materials and check references, then, set up a time to interview you by phone.
- Finally, we will coordinate a time for a face-to-face interview either in person or via Skype.
- You will then be given a specific date by which we will extend to you an official invitation or not.
- Your spot will be secured once we have received a $250 deposit.
Tuition for the 2018-19 year is $5,250**.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact email@example.com
* If you have applied to another program, you may submit their application. If necessary, we may request for you to send us further information.
**The tuition is tax-deductible, and we will provide you tools and resources to help raise it. Also, we will reduce the cost of the program to $5,000 if you cover the full amount prior to the program start date!
Why is our tuition lower than other programs? Because we have an entire city to back this! While most programs rely on your tuition and a church budget to cover their expenses, the Winston-Salem Fellows adds multiple churches, corporate sponsors, as well as support from stakeholders in the community to provide you with the fullest, most dynamic program experience in the country!